пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

batteria medion per portatile




Okee... My router died so I have no internet connection at home until I receive the replacement. I am off work today and Monday so I wonapos;t be able to do anything online until I get back to work or receive the router, whichever comes first.

I am available via email through my phone but that would be slow going as Iapos;ll be busy this weekend. But if anything, pls email me.

To those I write with, apologies. I canapos;t tag GoogleDocs by phone so those tags would have to wait or email is an option. I can cut and paste tags back in the doc later when I get back online. For those I play with in the panfandom (if you happen to peek here), I will try and rep much as I can. Itapos;s hard to switch journals via phone.

Gah Iapos;m in withdrawal already :P :P

Have a great weekend everyone <3 <3

airline polident promotion, batteria medion per portatile, batteria moto, batteria motorola, batteria play psp station.



Комментариев нет: