суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

contributing alcohol to minors




I have nothing noteworthy to report at the time being. Working seven days a week is exhausting, but certainly not miserable or anything. Iapos;m greatefull for the people I work with and for.

But I could do without the sunburn. In October. When it was cloudy all day. And Iapos;m going to have to dose up on sudaphed tonight so that I donapos;t wake up with an unbearable headache from all the dust I inhaled today. Seriously, when you can see it in the air and draw on surfaces you just dusted ten minutes ago, that is Too Much Dust.

And now itapos;s time for some stupid TV before I pass out.

deutsche industriebank, contributing alcohol to minors, contributing authors, contributing cause, contributing convicted delinquency doctor minor.



Комментариев нет: