суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cat not pooping




Iapos;d done all of the calligraphy (and there was A LOT), all of the sketching for the illumination, and most of the painting. I was probably about 95 done. And I found my own requisite error in the text: I blazoned the device as "per chevron sable and argent" instead of "per chevron sable and vert".

*sigh*

So, I drew a red line through "argent", wrote "vert" in the space between the illumination and the text, and did my best (which is not very good) at drawing a little pointing hand. Iapos;ve never tried scraping ink off perg, and itapos;s something Iapos;m very leery of trying, and even if I had, "argent" takes up more space than "vert" and so the inter-word spacing wouldapos;ve been off and I think it wouldapos;ve looked worse than what Iapos;ve ended up with.

Iapos;ll see if I can boot Joel off the computer so that I can scan in the final product (itapos;s a back-log scroll, so no secrecy here) and post pictures here later.

But, frustrating. :(
cat not pooping, cat not pooping in litter box, cat not urinating, cat not using litter.



Комментариев нет: