четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

belvoir castle england




I HATE SINGTEL.
Trying to call customer service means pressing a whole lot of numbers and in the end I got confused and didnapos;t even know what number to press. You think it was so simple; just follow what the voice in the phone says Well it wasnapos;t that simple and I learned the hard way. :(
I hate automated phone service. Youapos;d think with the unemployment out there, theyapos;d start employing people to operate phones so at least thereapos;s someone to account for things when something goes wrong.

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place today, but I find myself siding one party more because I get annoyed too.
Bitchy is mean but bitchy is right you know? Yes.
And I totally meant what I said just now, Renu agrees. :)

OK PW is calling.




belvoir castle england, belvoir castle events, belvoir castle grantham, belvoir castle leicestershire.



Комментариев нет: